Website Ysleta Independent School District
Assist the school principal in the overall administration of instructional programs and campus level operations. Assist in coordinating assigned student activities and services. Assist in the instructional process to ensure student success. Assist the principal and leadership of the campus instructional programs ensuring high standards of instruction and student achievement, in compliance with district policies. Adhere to federal and state laws, as well as, district policies procedures and regulations.
- Ensure that an auditable schedule of daily duties, a class schedule with number of students and number of minutes must be kept at all times. A detailed record/schedule of duties, days and times when working extra duty must also be kept.
- Serve as the trainer and liaison to the campus in attending professional development workshops provided by the district. Coordinate and provide staff development training for district initiatives and supplemental programs at faculty meetings, conference periods and in-services.
- Serve as an on-site instructional coach for the teaching staff and work with teachers in professional learning communities. Serve as a role model and demonstrate instructional strategies to improve student performance.
- Assist in the collection, analysis and evaluation of student performance data; ensure appropriate student placement in school supplemental programs.
- Collaborate with teachers and the administrative team to develop and evaluate supplemental instructional programs. Perform classroom support visits and periodically review the program for student success.
- Provides instructional support to students who are limited English proficient, who are at-risk of dropping out of school and to students who did not perform satisfactorily on assessments.
- Texas Teacher Certificate required relevant to the grade levels serving.
- Possess a working knowledge of curriculum and instruction to increase student achievement
- Ability to evaluate instructional programs; ability to coordinate supplemental district programs
- Ability to interpret policy, procedures and data.
- Must possess strong organizational, communications, computer, and public relations skills
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Three (3) years’ experience as a classroom teacher.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree, preferred; certification in Educational Supervision and/or Mid-Manage-ment/Principalship/Superintendency,
Company: Ysleta Independent School District
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: El Paso, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A