Website Ysleta Independent School District
Assist the school principal in the overall administration of instructional programs and campus level operations. Assist in coordinating assigned student activities and services. Assist in the instructional process to ensure student success. Assist the principal and leadership of the campus instructional programs ensuring high standards of instruction and student achievement, in compliance with district policies. Adhere to federal and state laws, as well as, district policies procedures and regulations.
- Check inside of bus for safety and mechanical problems prior to each trip.
- Ensure that medications and personal property are in backpacks/school bags when students are delivered to school; return lost items to school, students and/or parents.
- Assign seating of students; secure students with seat belts and/or safety vests when required; ensure that wheelchairs are secured properly.
- Load and unload students according to individual needs; make frequent checks for safe and orderly transportation of passengers.
- Ensure that children are released to authorized individual(s).
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a manner that ensures the safety of students.
- Must be able to follow verbal instructions and have effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to read, write, understand and speak English
- Must be able to operate safety equipment and adaptive equipment
- Must be able to work well with children with disabilities
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED; subject to federal drug and alcohol testing regulations
Company: Ysleta Independent School District
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: El Paso, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A