Website Ysleta Independent School District
Assist the school principal in the overall administration of instructional programs and campus level operations. Assist in coordinating assigned student activities and services. Assist in the instructional process to ensure student success. Assist the principal and leadership of the campus instructional programs ensuring high standards of instruction and student achievement, in compliance with district policies. Adhere to federal and state laws, as well as, district policies procedures and regulations.
- Maintain accurate time sheets and have them approved by principal or designee. Demonstrate punctuality, reliability, integrity, cooperation and efficient use of time in the performance of assigned duties.
- Maintain a professional code of ethics and perform other duties as assigned.
- Make routine decisions under supervision of campus administration, head custodian or assistant head custodian in accordance with established priorities and procedures; perform routine functions.
- Follow established safety procedures and techniques to perform job duties; support the goals of the district/department and follow district policies and procedures.
- Participate in professional development activates/trainings, as required by the district/department.
- Ability to follow verbal and/or written instructions; ability to read and understand instructions for cleaning, maintenance and safety procedures
- knowledge of minor repair techniques and building maintenance; ability to safely operate cleaning/maintenance equipment and lift heavy equipment.
- Valid Texas or New Mexico driver’s license to be insurable by the district’s auto liability insurance carrier
- Subject to the district drug and alcohol testing policy and regulations.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) preferred. Ability to read, write, understand and speak English
Company: Ysleta Independent School District
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: El Paso, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A