Website Ysleta Independent School District
Instruct athletes in the fundamental skills, strategy and physical training necessary for them to realize a degree of individual and team success. At the same time, the student shall receive instruction that will lead to the formulation of moral values, pride of accomplishment, acceptable social behavior, self-discipline and self-confidence.
- Establish the fundamental philosophy, skills and techniques to be taught by staff. Conduct clinics and staff meetings.
- Staff Responsibilities
- Maintain discipline and work to increase morale and cooperation.
- Perform other duties, which may be assigned by the principal or athletic director.
- Train and inform staff and encourage professional growth by encouraging clinic attendance.
- Delegate specific duties, supervise implementation and analyze staff effectiveness.
- Understand the proper administrative line of command and refer all requests through the proper channels.
- Have knowledge of existing district and UIL regulations; implement them consistently and interpret them for the staff.
- Have a through knowledge of all athletic policies approved by the YISD Board of Education.
Company: Ysleta Independent School District
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: El Paso, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A