Website Commonwealth of Virginia
Virginia’s Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) is looking for a service-oriented professional to work as a Part-Time (Wage) Customer Service Technicianat the Charlottesville Customer Service Center (CSC). The selected applicant will handle various customer transactions including communicating policies, procedures, and regulations; issuing IDs; processing applications; administering vision, driver, and in-car road tests. In addition, processing diverse vehicle registrations and titling, tax collection, and other DMV-related services. Training will be provided to ensure your success.
- Must have attention to detail, accuracy, and complete assignments on time.
- Must be at least 21 years old and have a valid VA Driver’s License with a driving record that reflects a sense of responsibility for highway safety and concern for the law. Driving record should have a point balance of less than 6 demerit points and no major convictions.
- Strong organizational, time management, problem solving and multitasking skills.
- Flexibility to work M-F and Saturday.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience handling cash/credit card transactions.
- Customer service experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Experience using a personal computer or other automated systems.
- Experience working in a team or group environment.
Company: Commonwealth of Virginia
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Charlottesville, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A