Utah Valley University (UVU) is an integrated university and community college that educates every student for success in work and life through excellence in engaged teaching, services, and scholarship. Home to approximately 41,000 students, UVU is the largest public university in Utah and offers certificates through master’s degrees. Learn more at uvu.edu/about
- Maintains desirable and safe classroom conditions.
- Maintains a student-oriented approach to education.
- Maintains and submits accurate and current reports and records involving student accountability, attendance, performance, and follow-up.
- Maintains knowledge of current UVU technology (i.e. Canvas) via continuous training offered through the Office of Teaching and LearningN/A Required Qualifications:
- Improves professionally and maintains currency in the courses taught by: Reading and utilizing materials found in trade, technical, and professional publications.
- Ability to follow written and oral procedures and instructions.
- Skill in using current technology.
- Ability to work effectively with faculty, staff, students, and administrators from diverse ethnic, cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Ability to apply effectively generalize principles to specific conditions.
- Knowledge of evaluation of instruction, curriculum development, program development and evaluation.
- Skill in public speaking and report writing.
- Knowledge of student management, motivation, and evaluation.
- Skill in human relations and communication techniques.
- Knowledge of instructional strategies and techniques for teaching subject matter.
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with a bachelor’s degree in forensic science or a closely related area and two years of teaching or closely related professional experience in the field of forensics.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a master’s degree in the subject matter or a closely related area and Graduation from an accredited college or university with a master’s degree in forensic science or a closely related area
- one year of teaching or closely related professional experience in the field of forensics.
Company: Utah Valley University
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Saratoga Springs, UT, US
Application Deadline: N/A