Development, Woodbury School of Business Position Category: Staff – Full-Time Summary: Utah Valley University is seeking a Director! Working under direction of the Senior Director of Development and in close concert with the school’s Dean, the Director of Development (DOD) will represent Utah Valley University and the Woodbury School of Business to external parties including business leaders, alumni, donors, and prospective donors.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to think conceptually, globally, and understand the comprehensive operation of an institution of higher education.
- Ability to effectively manage records and databases.
- Ability to appropriately represent the dean/unit leader and the interests of their unit.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community and a strong strategic planner and critical thinker; exceptionally collaborative and team-focused; possess a professional outlook and keen sense of accountability for their efforts; and be highly energetic, focused, and outcomes-oriented.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to plan effective development strategies for donors.
- Ability to travel to UVU’s various campus locations and attend local and national meetings.
- Ability to travel with the Dean to represent the school at various functions across the state and country.
- Ability to obtain transportation to meetings
- Strong knowledge of effective web-based search engines and search strategies. Skills:
- Knowledge of higher education operations, governance, and culture.
- Knowledge of and significant direct experience with fundraising procedures, techniques, and the ability to apply this knowledge in fundraising.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with administration, including methods and techniques for the preparation and analysis of budgets and the review of expenditure with conformity with budgets.
Company: Utah Valley University
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lehi, UT, US
Application Deadline: N/A