Web Frontend/UI Developer I,II,III Position Category: Staff – Full-Time Summary: The Web Frontend/UI Developer works in collaboration with Web Architects and Web Programmers to ensure that all UVU public and intranet web sites/systems are functioning correctly. They also work with departments across campus to support and develop web pages and systems based on departmental needs within campus standards. This position requires communication and technical skills along with some content related skills
- Self motivated and able to work in groups and independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of student advisement & recruitment. Preferred Qualifications: Bachelors degree in education,
- Must be outgoing and able to work with a variety of students, administration and staff.
- Skills in record management, public relations, written and verbal communication as well as public speaking.
- Knowledge and skills in Microsoft applications such as Excel and Word.
Company: Utah Valley University
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Eagle Mountain, UT, US
Application Deadline: N/A