Web Frontend/UI Developer I,II,III Position Category: Staff – Full-Time Summary: The Web Frontend/UI Developer works in collaboration with Web Architects and Web Programmers to ensure that all UVU public and intranet web sites/systems are functioning correctly. They also work with departments across campus to support and develop web pages and systems based on departmental needs within campus standards. This position requires communication and technical skills along with some content related skills
- PHP Scripting advanced skills
- Knowledge of code and design quality through the execution of test plans including cross-browser and cross-platform quality testing.
- Knowledge of web solutions using AJAX, PHP, XML, JSON, SOAP, etc..
- HTML advanced skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and exercise effective interpersonal, problem-solving, team oriented, and decision-making skills where a certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Ability to resolve problems by thinking logically, identifying tasks, and developing modular programming steps.
- Ability to follow directions and work under supervision.
- Responsive/Adaptive skills
- CMS Advanced Skills
- AJAX advances skills
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS template builds from design documentation for integration into interactive desktop and mobile websites, web applications and software based GUIs.
- CSS3 Advanced Skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with documentation of user-centeric design methodologies, style guides, web standards, and web technologies/languages best practices.
- Experience with web design concepts (with a visual eye for design) and how front and backend technologies impact the design process.
- Experience with facilitating usability testing and review of usability testing results.
Company: Utah Valley University
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orem, UT, US
Application Deadline: N/A