Website State of Utah
This position typically reports to a Judicial Case Manager and functions within a clerical operation. The work of a Judicial Assistant will include: process electronically filed documents, assist court patrons including self represented litigants, process payments, attend court hearings, administer oaths, monitor the digital recording of proceedings, and prepare/distribute orders.
- Associate’s degree and four (4) years of professional related experience OR a Paralegal certificate and four (4) years of professional experience OR the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Effective communication and customer service skills with a demonstrated ability to professionally interact with colleagues and court patrons.
- Proficiency in a technologically driven environment with intermediate to advanced computer skills.
- Knowledge of court procedures, rules, and processes.
- Ability to manage time effectively and transition between multiple tasks.
- An attention to detail and strong organizational skills to manage competing priorities.
- Basic cashiering and math skills.
- Ability to analyze information, solve problems, and make effective and informed decisions.
- We are looking for a motivated individual who enjoys cooking, following recipes and providing nutritious food to our youth.
Company: State of Utah
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: San Juan County, UT, US
Application Deadline: N/A