View All U.S. Marshals Service Jobs United States Marshals Service
The selectee of this position serves as an assistant to the District’s Administrative Officer (AO). The selectee is responsible for maintaining and implementing internal controls for all program areas. In the absence of the AO, serves as district’s primary point of contact for administrative functions.
- Working closely with the Administrative Officer (AO) on implementing processes for providing administrative services for the district’s main and/or sub-office(s)
- Analyzing the district’s financial obligations and expenditures to ensure compliance with USMS policies and procedures
- Providing oversight of the property management program
- Assuring contractors are performing projects that have quality and timeliness measures in place.
- Providing advice and assistance to management on HR matters and/or issues
- Must pass a pre-employment security investigation and drug screening.
- May be required to successfully complete a trial/probationary period.
- Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered for Selective Service.
- You must meet all qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National.
- Status candidates must meet time-in-grade requirements (52 weeks at the next lower grade level).
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust background investigation.
Company: United States Marshals Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Billings, MT, US
Application Deadline: N/A