View All U.S. Marshals Service Jobs United States Marshals Service
The selectee of this position serves as a Investigative Analyst. You will be responsible for collecting and analyzing a variety of intelligence data, and processing, tracking and inputting warrants into the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) database.
- Developing reports on a variety of investigative intelligence information to support ongoing investigations;
- Independently gathering, researching, and analyzing various types of data from federal, state, local, and public agencies;
- Maintaining prisoner files and records.
- Providing administrative support and assistance to USMS Criminal Investigators in accomplishing activities for their assigned warrant cases;
- Monitoring court orders to ensure deadlines are met,
- May be required to successfully complete a trial/probationary period.
- You must meet all qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
- Status candidates must meet time-in-grade requirements (52 weeks at the next lower grade level).
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust security clearance.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National
- Must pass a pre-employment security investigation and drug screening.
- Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered for Selective Service.
Qualification & Experience:
- Completed a 4-year course of study leading to a bachelor’s degree in a field that demonstrates the competencies required by this position with either (1) a grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 based on a 4.0 scale;
Company: United States Marshals Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Beaumont, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A