View All U.S. Marshals Service Jobs United States Marshals Service
The selectee of this position serves as a Budget Analyst. You will be responsible for performing a wide variety of administrative and analytical duties connected with budget execution and/or formulation.
- Performs a specified portion or portions of the full range of budget analysis assignments.
- Advises and consults with organizational programs managers in all phases of the budget cycle.
- Monitors the obligation and expenditure trends and/or relevant data for assigned program areas.
- Serves as a staff analyst for program matters related to the budget process.
- Oversees complex databases, registers, and other accounting/tracking systems.
- Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered for Selective Service.
- May be required to successfully complete a trial/probationary period.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National
- Status candidates must meet time-in-grade requirements (52 weeks at the next lower grade level).
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a public trust background investigation
- Must pass a pre-employment security investigation and drug screening.
- You must meet all qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
Company: United States Marshals Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Arlington, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A