View All U.S. Marshals Service Jobs U.S. Marshals Service
The selectee of this position serves as a Performance Analyst. You will be responsible for analyzing a wide array of performance management issues in order to solve problems and improve organizational performance. You will also advise senior USMS management and others on matters related to strategic planning, enterprise risk, and performance management.
- Serving as an expert in the development, review, and evaluation of program performance improvement management information.
- Serving as advisor to executive staff on matters related to the synergistic effects of agency-wide, OMB, and congressional decisions on the agency budget, resources, and execution/implementation of program requirements.
- Serving as a key advisor to the Chief Strategist and Risk Officer and Assistant Chief of Data Analytics on matters pertaining to the conduct of short and long-range planning and measurement, and strategic planning analysis and improvement activities.
- Planning and conducting complex strategic and performance planning projects of major significance.
- Acting as “independent analyst” in the agency-wide planning process, and analyzes program and agency plans and policies.
- May be required to successfully complete a trial/probationary period.
- This position is a Testing Designated Position and is subject to random drug testing.
- Must pass a pre-employment security investigation and drug screening.
- You must meet all qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
- Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered for Selective Service.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
- Status candidates must meet time-in-grade requirements (52 weeks at the next lower grade level).
Qualification & Experience:
- One year of specialized experience which includes: 1) Designing and developing data visualization, data mining and/or other optimization tools and technologies; 2) Developing and recommending policies and operational guidance related to strategic and performance planning; 3) Working with laws, policies, regulations, and precedents to develop strategic plans and performance management reporting documents; and 4) Monitoring and improving organizational business processes and procedures.
- Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community, student, social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment. You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.
Company: U.S. Marshals Service (USMS)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A