View All U.S. Marshals Service Jobs U.S. Marshals Service
The United States Marshals Service is the nation’s oldest and most versatile federal law enforcement agency. The missions of the Service include protection of the judiciary, court security, witness security, asset seizure and forfeiture, apprehension of fugitives, prisoner transportation and custody.
- This position is located in a United States Marshals (USMS) District Office. The incumbent serves as Financial Specialist responsible for overseeing the District financial management program.
- Providing technical advice and assistance to District management on the District’s procurement program.
- Analyzing District procedures to identify more efficient and effective methods for accomplishing financial management program objectives.
- Recommending changes and improvements in financial management methods to District management.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening and Public Trust background investigation.
- You must meet all qualifications requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
- U.S. Citizenship Required.
- A one year trial/probationary period may be required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Education: One full year (18 semester hours) of graduate level education in an accredited college or university. Such education must demonstrate the knowledge, skills, and abilities to do the work of the position; qualifying fields of study include: Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting.
- Combination: A combination of successfully completed post high school education and experience may be used to meet the total qualifications requirements. First, determine total qualifying experience as a percentage of the specialized experience described above; then, determine the education as a percentage of the education described above; and then add the two percentages. The total percentages must equal at least 100 percent to qualify.
Company: U.S. Marshals Service (USMS)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A