Website U.S. Forest Service
To fulfill President Lincoln’s promise – “To care for him who shall have borne the battle and for his widow, and his orphan” – by serving and honoring the men and women who are America’s Veterans. How would you like to become a part of a team providing compassionate care to Veterans
- Provide appropriate treatment.
- Provide instruction and/or education concerning treatment/diagnosis/medications.
- Contact other medical personnel for necessary consultation.
- Provide referral to Specialty Clinics as appropriate.
- Refer patients to the Emergency Department or to the inpatient hospital service when clinically indicated
- Provide for follow up as necessary.
- Subject to a background/security investigation
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English
- Must pass pre-employment physical examination
- Selective Service Registration is required for males born after 12/31/1959
- You may be required to serve a probationary period
- All applicants tentatively selected for VA employment in a testing designated position are subject to urinalysis to screen for illegal drug use prior to appointment. Applicants who refuse to be tested will be denied employment with VA.
- Selected applicants will be required to complete an online onboarding process
- U.S. Citizenship; non-citizens may only be appointed when it is not possible to recruit qualified citizens in accordance with VA Policy.
Company: U.S. Forest Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Susanville, CA, US
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A