Website Tennessee Valley Authority
Assumes responsibility for significant work components within large projects. Writes/reviews maintenance and modification work orders. Provides technical support to craft personnel. Determines required resources, investigates equipment to be worked on, both in the field and on paper, and reviews drawings, vendor manuals and procedures. Coordinates scope and detail of work assignments, including safety concerns, clearances, plant instructions, required parts, and necessary limitations in order to ensure smooth flow of job activities.
- May supervise, coordinate, and review the work of other specialists and craft.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain unescorted nuclear plant access and S-3 and S-4 medical qualifications when applicable.
- Must be able and willing to assume “on-call” rotational assignments which may include 24 hour-a-day, 7 day-a-week availability.
- Must be willing and medically able to work rotating shifts and maximum overtime permitted by TVAN procedures during peak periods.
- Must be able and willing to travel to plant locations as required when performing assigned tasks and, as necessary, to be temporarily assigned to a field local.
Qualification & Experience:
- Associate degree or equivalent or high school diploma with practical experience in maintenance craft, planning, or other technical areas.
Company: Tennessee Valley Authority
Vacancy Type: Intership
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: SPRING CITY, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A