Website Tennessee Valley Authority
Through CADNet, high school juniors are taught the advanced computer skills needed to become proficient at producing engineering drawings in the classroom. High school seniors are eligible to work at one of our offices where they earn wages while completing projects for TVA and other organizations.
- Ensure resume includes current GPA.
- Students MUST include a teacher recommendation letter (provided by teacher), verifying that the student has completed at least one semester of CAD or Drafting Instruction.
- The teacher must sign this letter and student should upload it to the Attachments portion of the online application.
- Students MUST include a letter of interest articulating why he/she is interested in the CADNet program at TVA. Student should upload it to the Attachments portion of the application
Qualification & Experience:
- High school seniors are eligible to work at one of our offices where they earn wages while completing projects for TVA and other organizations.
- Students gain hands-on experience while working with industry professionals throughout each project.
Company: Tennessee Valley Authority
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Chattanooga, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A