Website TECO Energy
The SAP Basis resource will be the focal point for systems administration functions across all SAP landscapes, including SAP ECC, Portal, CRM, BW, BOBJ/BODS, BPC, and Solution Manager applications on ABAP, Java, and .NET platforms. This includes, but is not limited to, the planning, coordination, and implementation of all changes related to SAP, performance and tuning analysis, capacity planning, systems support and planning, application support, and software/patching upgrades.
- 5. Work closely with SAP Functional Team Leads to coordinate and ensure complete enhancements to company’s enterprise-wide SAP ECC and CRM/B (ISU) implementations.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of the Portal landscape upgrades and patches.
- SAP Basis administration tasks include installations and upgrades, problem determination and resolution, software patching, support package application, performance tuning, and project sizing.
- Participation in multi-landscape design solutions, architecture recommendations, and client strategies for continuous improvement.
- Uses analytical skills to evaluate system performance, system health checks and implementation of tuning improvements.
- Minimum of twelve years of work experience related to the Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities of this position is required.
- Experience in defining and driving a current and future state architectural BASIS roadmap that ensures that all initiatives are aligned with the goals of the business and projects are completed with the highest level of quality.
- HANA Administration and Business Suite on HANA administration experience.
- Proven track record of creating, delivering and managing the logical and physical design and implementation of a fully integrated enterprise environment.
- Experience in leading focus groups, working to align Business and IT organizations.
- Served in a technical leadership capacity on one or more SAP landscape implementations, upgrade initiatives, or database migrations.
Company: TECO Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A