Keiser University is seeking to hire an Assistant Baseball Coach. This role will serve as an assistant for the baseball program. The position is full-time and will assist with all facets of the baseball program. This is a 12 month position that has multiple responsibilities throughout the academic year.
- Recruit academically and athletically qualified, full-time student-athletes to participate in the program.
- Promote the academic progress and graduation of student-athletes, including assisting with enforcement of a study program.
- Assist athletic department in athletic issues as needed.
- Assist in the building of a cohesive and competitive program.
- Abide by the rules and regulations of the league in which you will be competing.
- Assist in the planning, organization and the on-going development of the athletic programming and activities of the program.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montverde, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A