Website Stennis Space Center
NASA’s Recent Graduates program provides an opportunity for you to gain experience in the Federal civil service at the beginning of your career.
- If selected, you will be placed in a dynamic, one-year development program, and provided with a mentor and an individual training plan that may include specialized training, formal rotation assignments, and other developmental activities.
- If you successfully complete the program, you may be converted to a term or permanent position.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Two years of post-secondary study that included at least 12 semester hours or 18 quarter hours in any combination of courses such as engineering, engineering technology, industrial technology, construction, physics, drafting, surveying, physical science, or mathematics
- An equivalent combination of experience and education. To qualify for GS-05, you must have:
- Completed a full 4-year course of study leading to a bachelor’s degree that included at least 24 semester hours or 36 quarter hours in any combination of courses such as engineering, engineering technology, industrial technology, construction, physics, drafting, surveying, physical science, or mathematics.
- Your resume must include a clear and detailed narrative description, in your own words, of how you meet the required specialized experience. Experience statements copied from a position description, vacancy announcement or other reference material constitutes plagiarism and may result in disqualification and losing consideration for the job.
Company: Stennis Space Center
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Paramedic
Job Location: New Orleans, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A