Website Stennis Space Center
The Spaceport Technologies Office at NASA Kennedy Space Center is currently seeking interested candidates to serve as an Electronics Engineer
- This position involves engineering, research, development and technology development of equipment and/or systems for detecting, recording, measuring, or controlling physical conditions, phenomena, and environments encountered in aeronautical and aerospace research and development programs.
- You may also qualify at the GS-07 level by meeting one of these Special Provisions: Are in the upper third of your class, based on completed college work at the time of filing an application. Have an average of 2.9 or better on a 4.0 scale for either all completed college work at the time of application or all college courses completed during the last 2 years of the undergraduate curriculum.
- Achieved a grade average of B+ (3.5 on a 4.0 scale) or better in the major field of study where such field is fully qualifying.
- This is either the average of all completed college work in the major field of study at the time of application or the average of all college courses completed in the major field of study during the last 2 years of the undergraduate curriculum. Elected to membership in one of the national honorary scholastic societies meeting the minimum requirements of the Association of College Honor Societies (other than freshman honor societies).
- These honor societies are listed at ACHS. Completed 12 months of student trainee experience that includes at least one work period equivalent to the GS-5, or at least 15 months of appropriate student trainee experience which includes one work period equivalent to the GS-04 level. One work period is 2 months or 320 hours.
- For engineering positions, successfully completed a 5-year program of study, or at least 160 semester hours, leading to a bachelor’s degree.
Experience and Qualifications:
- One year of directly related specialized experience equivalent to the GS-05 level studying or assisting in aerospace related research, development design, operations, or applying engineering, research, development and technology development of equipment (i.e. remote sensing) and/or systems for aeronautical and aerospace research and development programs
Company: Stennis Space Center
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Paramedic
Job Location: Long Beach, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A