Website California State Parks
The reporting location for this position is the District Office located in Oroville, and works under the direction and supervision of the Administrative Officer I.
- The incumbent will be subject to Criminal Offender Reporting Information access approval, the primary duties include, but are not limited to, clerical and technical work, processing and maintaining public safety reports, maintaining district public safety report databases, providing statistical data for reporting requirements as well as interacting with various government agencies on a regular basis.
- The successful candidate will have good organizational skills, proficiency with Microsoft Access, Excel and Outlook and the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- This position also serves as the Special Events Coordinator, offering a challenging yet rewarding assignment.
- This will require good communication skills and relationship building with various entities and user groups which will result in opening the recreational opportunities to a wide visitor base.
- Training and Development Assignments may be considered.
- This position may work up to 1500 hours per year.
- The position(s) require(s) the ability to type at a minimum speed as designated on the Class Specifications (link available in the additional documentation section).
- You must obtain a valid typing certificate confirming your ability to meet the minimum typing speed, prior to being hired. Additional information regarding acceptable typing tests is available at the CalCareers.ca.gov website.
Company: California State Parks
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Government Administration
Job Location: Butte County, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A