View All State Of Texas Jobs State Of Texas
The University of Houston seeks an Open Educational Resources Librarian to join the Collections Strategies and Services Department. Reporting to the Open Educational Resources Coordinator, this position is responsible for contributing to the advancement of the University of Houston open educational resources (OER) program.
- The University of Houston empowers students in their pursuit of learning, discovery, leadership, and engagement.
- UH provides students with cutting edge programs including undergraduate, graduate, doctoral, distance, and continuing education.
- UH Libraries is committed to building and maintaining an equitable and inclusive workplace and learning environment.
- Our organization serves one of the most diverse campuses in the nation and seeks to recruit and retain a similar community of library professionals.
- We welcome candidates whose experience in libraries, research, or community service has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to excellence in diversity and inclusion.
- Familiarity with trends in open education and/or textbook affordability
- Master’s degree from an ALA-accredited program
- Interest, coursework, or experience related to open educational resources
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues in and out of the library
- Excellent communication skills
- Project management skills
- Familiarity with copyright, open licensing, and fair use
Company: State Of Texas
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A