Website State of Michigan
Responsible for the direct care of members on one or more nursing units, including medication pass and treatments. Conducts comprehensive assessments of members needs and coordinates the long-term planning of care for a specific member case load. Monitors and directs LPNs and care givers in providing delegated nursing activities as needed.
- The Michigan Department of Military and Veterans Affairs (DMVA) is committed to cultivating a positive workplace culture where diversity is the norm and where inclusion is fostered.
- In an effort to mitigate bias in the hiring process, applicants’ personal information, such as your name and address, is hidden during initial review.
- Applicants are therefore encouraged to provide detailed education and work experience in the online application, which will be the primary focus of the initial review of your application.
- Possession of a diploma, associate’s, bachelor’s, or master’s degree in nursing accepted for licensure by the Michigan Board of Nursing.
- As your attached resume is also hidden during this review, please do not put “see resume” instead of listing duties under your work experience.
Company: State of Michigan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Grand Rapids, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A