Website State of Massachusetts
This Project Coordinator assists the Director and Deputy Director of Facility Management of the Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs in the planning and delivery of the department’s responsibilities of the Future of Work initiative.
- On-site guidance with the various steps required to downsize files and documents and other aspects of the space consolidation.
- Support departments through the inventory assessment and data collection process.
- Manage cross agency teams to achieve goals related to file downsizing and space consolidation projects.
- Keep records of all containers leaving the building and containers returned. Records must specify floor, number of containers and its sizes.
- Guide departments with informational material provided by the Facility Management team.
- On-site coordination of paper file recycling containers (hampers and bins), assessed for destruction by the agencies, instructing vendors with the removal of such containers and ensuring empty containers are return to specific groups or departments.
- Guide departments through a Quality Control/Quality Assurance of the boxes inventoried prior of removal by storage vendor.
- Keep consistent and meticulous entries.
- Flag any inconsistencies or missing information to departments and Director and Deputy Director of Facilities.
- On-site coordination of storage vendor with the removal of boxes out of the building.
- Assist Agencies with the Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment (FF&E) inventory control, decommissioning and surplus process.
- Scan labels and upload information into a smartsheet database.
- Microsoft Office 365 a must.
- Bachelor of Science in Records Management, Archives, Business Management, Facilities Management or related field and/or five years of relevant experience
- Smart sheets and Wasp Inventory System software knowledge preferred or willingness to learn.
- Knowledge of building systems, construction documentation, and facility management preferred.
Qualification & Experience:
- Preferred qualifications include applicants with at least 1 year of professional experience with database creation & administration, including importing data extracts and performing cross-table linkages
- Preferred qualifications include applicants with at least 1 year of professional experience conducting financial reconciliations in accordance with GAAP and the applicable state and federal finance standards
- Preferred qualifications include applicants with at least 1 year of professional experience with using the commonwealth information warehouse and MMARS
Company: State of Massachusetts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A