Website U.S. Department of State
You will serve as focal point of contact on inspections and reviews of administrative improvement and control programs for the Resident Office. Coordinate all fiscal functions involving the establishment of budgets and the maintenance and control of multiple funds covering all activities of the Resident Office, and subordinate Project Offices, operating budget. Interprets and implements regulations, policies, and keeps all interests of the area informed of budgetary matters.
- Request and reviews issuance of requisitions for purchases to be made for items such as maintenance contracts, camera equipment, supplies peculiar to the construction field, other office equipment and supplies and reference materials.
- Review incoming correspondence routed to the Resident Engineer.
- Analyze office workflow, space layout and job processes, and develops procedures to accomplish office mission.
- Prepare travel orders/itineraries for others.
- As part of fiscal responsibilities, authorize and pay bills for the office’s operating expenses, e.g., utilities, service contracts etc., after verifying that the required service has been performed.
- You will maintain a stand-alone Resident Office operating budget.
- Serve as focal point of contact on inspections and reviews of administrative improvement and control programs for the Resident Office.
- Appointment may be subject to a suitability or fitness determination, as determined by a completed background investigation.
- This position require the incumbent to possess or obtain and maintain a valid state Driver’s License in one of the 50 U.S. states or possessions to operate vehicles.
- This position requires a qualified typist (40 wpm)
Qualification & Experience:
- Combination of Education and Experience: A combination of education and experience may be used to qualify for this position as long as the computed percentage of the requirements is at least 100%.
- To compute the percentage of the requirements, divide your total months of experience by 12. Then divide the total number of completed graduate semester hours (or equivalent) by 9. Add the two percentages.
Company: U.S. Department of State
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sacramento, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A