Website Signature Healthcare
Signature Health CARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It’s more than a corporation… it’s a Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive leader to join the mission as our MDS Coordinator RN.
- Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
- Lead or participate in Daily PPS meetings, weekly Medicare meetings, and month end meetings to assure federal billing requirements are met.
- Oversee the coordination and participate in the completion of the Resident Assessment Instrument (MDS, CAA’s and Care Plan) in accordance with current Federal and State Regulations.
- Assist in completion of the Resident Assessment Instrument with the Interdisciplinary Team.
- Must have a current/active CPR certification.
- Minimum of one (1) year MDS Coordinator experience in the long-term care setting.
- Personal integrity and professionalism to work effectively with the Interdisciplinary Team, Patients, and Families.
- Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Registered Nurse with required current state licensure.
Company: Signature Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Paramedic
Job Location: Lexington, KY, US
Application Deadline: N/A