Website State of South Carolina
This position is located at Waccamaw Center for Mental Health- Conway Clinic. The Applicant chosen for this position will be working in the Myrtle Beach Police Department 1101 N Oak St, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
- You will under limited supervision provide community-based clinical assessments, therapeutic services, and referral resources to children, adolescents, and families experiencing mental health issues who have interacted with local law enforcement. Collaborate with law enforcement, fire and rescue department, and other community agencies to provide information on available resources to assist persons in need.
- You will provide advanced mental health screening, assessment, and crisis intervention to children, adolescents, and adults identified by local law enforcement as having mental health concerns, Arranges for appropriate referrals and dispositions for cases requiring a different level of care
- You will serve as a liaison with personnel of other agencies to facilitate treatment and coordinate referrals of identified community members.
- You will maintain documentation of charts and other records in accordance with State, Federal, Local, SCDMH, WCMH, Quality Assurance, Corporate Compliance and CARF Standards.
Qualification & Experience:
- A master’s degree in guidance, counseling, the social sciences or a related field.
- A master’s degree in guidance, counseling, or the social sciences and 2 years experience in a clinical counseling program.
Company: State of South Carolina
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Myrtle Beach, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A