Website U.S. Small Business Administration
This position is located in the Small Business Administration, Office of Field Operations – Region IX in San Diego, CA. The incumbent provides oversight of SBA program grantees and resource partners including compliance reviews, site visits; requires extensive planning and decision making on the full spectrum of OMS support functions.
- Build and maintain a local network of collaborative partnerships: economic development practitioners in Federal, state, regional and local government, chambers of commerce, business and trade associations, financial institutions, educational institutions and civic/community organizations.
- Represent the SBA at a variety of public functions through outreach/presentations/trainings in order to educate the small business, lender and contracting community about SBA programs and services, and other small business-relevant topics.
- Participate in or lead projects to accomplish outreach events and will be expected to collaborate with others on the team and other resources to ensure that the projects are successful.
- Conduct advising and training on SBA programs.
- Field technical representative responsible for compliance oversight of SBA district office customers.
- Conduct program evaluations, monitors and assesses awardee performance, ensures that grantees comply with terms and conditions of award, and reviews financial reports in accordance with associated SOP guidance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen
- You must successfully complete a background investigation.
- You may be required to serve a one-year probationary period.
Qualification & Experience:
Company: U.S. Small Business Administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A