Website San Diego International Airport
San Diego International Airport was built upon the vision that every team member has a stake in bringing our “Good Feelings, Nonstop” brand to life for every passenger and fellow employee. Here at the Airport Authority, we love San Diego as much as we love flying, and we see our airport as an extension of the always friendly and sunny city we call home. If you are looking for a team that values each other, does great work, and most importantly, has a lot of fun along the way, we invite you to apply today.
- Completes research, benchmarks and generates reports, written materials and learning plans; keeps current with industry trends and sustainable practices; performs related duties as assigned.
- Attends and prepares meeting minutes; processes and maintains adopted resolutions consistently with governance and internal controls.
- Shapes perspectives and makes presentations; contributes to discussions on design, formulation and communication of goals and objectives; resolves issues and challenges; participates in process designing, redesigning and integration of operational practices and resources.
- Assists with preparation of board and/or committee meetings and ensures agenda and materials are distributed as required; generates action items, notices, postings, and finalizes minutes and resolutions; assists with the facilitation of meetings and tracks attendance; participates in the implementation of conflict and economic interest tracking.
- Oversees Board member onboarding; manages calendars, coordinates, arranges and confirms meetings; makes arrangements and coordinates various functions; and provides administrative and office support.
- Translates regulatory requirements, objectives and strategies, analyzes and defines problems, advances alternative solutions, identifies optimal solution, listens and clarifies information.
- Competently determines processes to achieve strategies; verifies efficiency and collaboration to ensure timely completion.
- Proficiently and clearly communicates, interprets, establishes and clarifies ideas and expectations and engages others, collaborates with stakeholders and effectively exchanges information verbally, digitally and in written format, facilitates and persuades.
- Completes review of situation or factors and collaboratively generates alternative solutions, readily adapts behavior or new work methods to evolving and/or unexpected situations and obstacles.
- Effectively uses systems and applications and generates information electronically.
Company: San Diego International Airport
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A