Website San Diego International Airport
San Diego International is built upon the vision that every team member has a stake in bringing our “Good Feelings, Nonstop” brand to life for every passenger and fellow employee. Here at the Airport Authority, we love San Diego as much as we love flying, and we see our airport as an extension of the always friendly and sunny city we call home. If you’re looking for a team that values each other, does great work, and most importantly, has a lot of fun along the way, we invite you to apply today.
- Develop, implement, and maintain budgets, forecasts, cost plans and schedules, and other financial information for projects and program; gather project financial information and data from key project stakeholders.
- Perform various cost, budget and expenditure analysis for projects and program; review critical path analyses and baseline schedules and define metrics;
- Develop cash flow forecasting and cost reporting; interpret financial information and identify impacts, milestones, and trends; provide input and make recommendations to optimize cash flows and mitigate or reduce risks.
- Plan, monitor, and evaluate the performance of assigned staff; assign and establish work expectations; provide feedback and coaching for performance improvement and development; foster collaborative relationships and an inclusive work environment.
- Monitor, track, and analyze project financial trends by comparing budget against actual expenditure and forecast data; analyze variances to budget, costs, and schedules across multiple projects; update budgets, schedules, and cost plans.
- Effectively exchanges information through various avenues including verbal, digital and written format; organizes and shares information clearly and concisely; facilitates and persuades.
- Analyzes and translates business requirements, data and information to specify solutions or alternative practices in support of business objectives and strategies; identifies optimal solutions.
- Understanding of project scope, budget and timeline and ability to assess required process steps and resources needed to achieve defined outcomes and objectives.
- Collaborates and facilitates relations with stakeholders, identifies and relates information, ideas and resolves problems, champions initiatives and ideas.
- Understanding of principles, methods and techniques of budget development, cost accounting and financial analysis.
- Effective use of electronic information and associated systems.
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduation from a four-year college or university with a major in public or business administration, finance, accounting, or a related field.
- Seven years of progressively responsible experience in governmental or construction budgeting, financial analysis, or professional accounting, of which at least three years were in Capital Improvement Program projects and at least one year being in a lead or supervisory capacity.
- Or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
Company: San Diego International Airport
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A