Website San Diego International Airport
San Diego International is built upon the vision that every team member has a stake in bringing our “Good Feelings, Nonstop” brand to life for every passenger and fellow employee. Here at the Airport Authority, we love San Diego as much as we love flying, and we see our airport as an extension of the always friendly and sunny city we call home. If you’re looking for a team that values each other, does great work, and most importantly, has a lot of fun along the way, we invite you to apply today.
- Collaborate on various technical architectural aspects of TI projects; track and support construction phases, schedule, estimates, proposals, submittals, task/change orders and permits; complete site visits and observations as needed; prepare and review project scope of work; ensure conformance of activities with requirements, commitment, and mandates.
- Serves as the liaison on contractor activities with internal partners; coordinate project documentation, revisions, and distributions; coordinate real-time issue and priorities conflict resolution and verify agreements with partners.
- Coordinate and monitor the overall project management activities related to the planning, design, and construction phases of tenant improvement (TI) projects in the airport terminals; enable projects with internal, external cross-functional partners and regulatory agencies; facilitate decision-making and project meetings.
- Translate and clarify project vision and information; compile technical information, relay updates to appropriate parties, and support project close-out efforts.
- Track and maintain project documentation and delivery process; complete technical research and contribute to the design and redesigning of tenant spaces; define technical reports, agendas, reports, presentations, and correspondence.
- Problem-Solving/Agility Skills – Reviews situation or factor and collaboratively generates alternative or solution; readily adapts behavior or new work methods, evolving and unexpected situations and obstacles.
- Interpersonal Ability – Cultivates relationships and facilitates expectations, needs, change and approach to work; develops others, recognizes achievements, and completes work objectives; gains support for ideas, proposals, projects, and solutions; proficiently listens, communicates, interprets, presents, and clarifies ideas and expectations; effectively exchanges information verbally, digitally and written format; facilitates and persuades.
- Project Management Skills – Competently translates project requirements, determines processes to achieve project strategy; verifies project efficiency and collaboration to ensure timely completion.
- Anticipates and analyzes project design and construction drawings and specifications; reviews plans, schedules, and project costs for impacts to business objectives and operation; generates and communicates information; problem solves and makes decision; works with established standards, demonstrates strong attention to detail.
- Facilitation Skills – Self motivates, works autonomously and collaboratively coordinates and drives deliverable, relationship, and expectations; completes work objectives, gains others support for ideas, projects, and solutions.
Company: San Diego International Airport
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A