Website U.S. Postal Inspection Service
The OSDBU office advises, counsels and assists small businesses on procedures for contracting with the Department. The incumbent plans, manages and independently implements major business industry program segments of the bureau or agency in support of the Treasury Small Business Program.
- Action as bureau authority and spokesperson to other government agencies, to top business and industry officials and to significant congressional staff and committees.
- Regulatory or oversight coverage which extends to most or all government agencies or private sector entities involved in the assignment area.
- Potential to substantially influence agency policy, or effectiveness in one or more critical and high priority program areas.
- The need to define and institute new methods and strategies to meet key agency requirements and program objectives.
- Responsibility for direction and integration of the contributions of senior business and industry professionals both within and outside the employing organization.
Click “Print Preview” to review the entire announcement before applying.
Must be U.S. Citizen or U.S. National.
Please refer to “Conditions of Employment.”
Qualification & Experience:
Working within a business as a facilitator, planner, business development professional or engagement manager focused on developing exercises to train a diverse group of stakeholders on best practices or sell to a customer; AND
Working with a team to implement strategies that increase small business participation across the enterprise
Experience performing research and developing policy recommendations in writing based on that research; AND
Working within a small business and/or a large integrator performing services to support a customer; AND
Experience analyzing complex data sets in support of a Federal entity, or equivalent, to improve program performance and educate external stakeholders. Experience should include developing educational materials, as well; AND
Company: U.S. Postal Inspection Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: New York City, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A