Website Portland General Electric
You must provide verification of your student status by submitting your college transcript (an unofficial one is acceptable) or letter of acceptance to a college or trade school with your online application. You will have the opportunity to upload your documents during the online application process.
- Education Currently an actively enrolled high school student (recent graduate or GED accepted) in good standing and college bound (including community college, trade or technical institutes);
- Internship Program Events May participate in company-sponsored internship activities.
- Departmental Support May perform administrative, coordination or technical tasks, such as completing spreadsheets in support of department assigned.
- Research and Analysis May perform research and analysis under general supervision. May gather qualitative or quantitative data and develop reports or spreadsheets.
- Working written and oral communication skills
- Working computer skills using MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of common software applications within field
- Basic interpersonal skills
- Working accuracy skills
- Basic decision-making skills
- General Competencies
- Basic analytical-thinking skills
- Basic problem-solving skills
- Basic organization and prioritization skills
Company: Portland General Electric
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Portland, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A