Website Village of Orland Park
Join the Village of Orland Park team by taking advantage of an opportunity to fill the Recreation Facility Attendant position within our Recreation Department. Our premiere Recreation Department facilities consist of 2 locations including the Franklin Loebe Center and Cultural Arts Center, both of which provide information, entertainment, creative outlets and adventure for all ages in the Orland Park Community and beyond. The convenient hours make this a great job for college students, recent retirees or anyone who is looking for a fun, rewarding and autonomous work environment.
- This position will supervise within the Franklin Loebe Center and/or the Cultural Arts Center building(s).
- Specific responsibilities include cheerfully greeting and assisting visitors, providing detailed information to users of each facility, performing light housekeeping and janitorial work, setting up tables and chairs, and providing support for some scheduled special events.
- Previous maintenance & custodial experience is desired.
- Excellent communication skills are necessary to perform this job.
- Weekday and weekend hours available, generally up to 19 hours per week including mornings, afternoons and evenings.
- Shifts vary based on facility schedules and events.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma is preferred.
Company: Village of Orland Park
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Palos Heights, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A