Website Village of Orland Park
The Village of Orland Park’s state of the art Sportsplex health and fitness facility seeks a responsible, enthusiastic, and customer service oriented individual(s) for the Sports Central Service Desk.
- This key position greets all Sportsplex visitors in a friendly, courteous, and respectful manner and provides exceptional customer service.
- Responsibilities include directing patrons, providing information, verifying membership and residency ID cards, cash handling, and issuing wristbands.
- This position will also maintain the service desk operations in an orderly fashion.
- Answer telephones, respond to questions and direct calls as needed, monitor and provide recreation equipment, towels and locks to members and pass holders, as well as assist with light janitorial duties when necessary.
- Must be at least 16 years old. 18 years of age or older preferred.
- Individual schedules are planned two weeks in advance based on staff availability.
- Hours: Approximately 15-19 hours per week. Shifts vary on weekdays with opening shift starting at 5:30 AM through closing at 10:00 PM.
- Weekend and holiday availability is preferred for morning/afternoon/closing shifts when necessary.
- A high school diploma or work towards completion of diploma is required. Prior customer service and cash handling experience is highly preferred.
- Must be energetic, organized, and have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- This position also requires you to have good computer and phone skills. CPR/AED/First Aid certification is required within 90 days of hire.
Qualification & Experience:
Company: Village of Orland Park
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Orland Park, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A