Website Obama Foundation
The Operations Analyst, Office of the CEO, will serve in an administrative and support capacity to the Office of the CEO team and will report to the Deputy Chief of Staff, Office of the CEO. You will be responsible for providing both project management and administrative support to ensure that the Chief Executive Officer and team members’ time and attention are focused on the highest priority projects. Additionally you will be responsible for meeting preparation and debrief, some internal and external communications, and other administrative functions, including some scheduling responsibilities for the team and for the Chief of Staff, Office of the CEO. You may also liaise with other departments across the Foundation on core projects and workstreams as assigned.
Communications: Draft and edit internal and external communications, including talking points and emails.
Document support: Preparing materials (agendas, memos, presentations).
Meeting support: Ensuring that the Chief Executive Officer is fully prepared for all meetings with agendas, bios, talking points, brieﬁngs and background reading. Tracking and communicating meeting takeaways and next steps.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Time management: Assist the team by scheduling and rescheduling team meetings. Occasional scheduling support for the Chief of Staff, Office of the CEO, as well as special projects, on an as needed basis.
Chief Executive Officer is fully prepared for all meetings, and all next steps and takeaways are coordinated in a timely manner
Planning and execution of projects at the discretion of the Chief of Staff and the Deputy Chief of Staff, within speciﬁed timeframes and with high attention to detail
Team members’ daily work, projects, and next steps from meetings are organized and planned out and communicated effectively, including assisting in managing a system to help the Chief Executive Officer track and respond to all inbound requests
Meeting requests are replied to within 24 hours; meetings needing to be rescheduled are dealt with in a similarly timely manner
Internal and external communications are tailored to their audience appropriately, and are succinct, clear, and personalized, with strong attention to detail
- Exceptional project manager – effectively plans and executes short- and long-term projects; track record of designing and implementing effective and efﬁcient systems and processes that deliver excellent results
- Extremely strong writing and editing skills, including the ability to effectively communicate to all levels of employees
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills to effectively juggle short-term and long-term tasks and responsibilities in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Motivated by exceptional customer service; warm, friendly; anticipates needs, takes initiative, resourceful, problem-solver
- Communicates proactively and collaborates effectively with others to achieve objectives and meet deadlines
Company: Obama Foundation
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A