Website Obama Foundation
As a member of the Development team, the Analyst, Corporate & Foundation Relations (CFR) will play a critical role in the functioning of the Corporate and Foundation fundraising team. The Analyst will serve in an administrative and support capacity to the CFR team, currently consisting of a Director, Corporate & Foundation Relations and a Director, Corporate Principle Gifts. Analysts are responsible for providing both project management and administrative support to their team so that team members are able to maximize their time on fundraising activities. The CFR Analyst will report to the Director of CFR.
- Proposal support: In partnership with the Directors and Donor Relations, prepare proposal materials to support in solicitation of 7- and 8-figure donors.
- Donor meeting support: Ensuring that the team is fully prepared for all meetings with agendas, bios, talking points, briefings and background reading.
- Time management: Managing calendars for members of the team, ensuring that team members are spending the majority of their time on their highest priorities.
- Database management: Ensuring that the CFR team’s Salesforce, Funders’ Grants Databases, and Corporate Matching Gift data is entered promptly and correctly.
- Portfolio management: Manage the incoming inquiry process for all CFR gifts and manage a personal portfolio of 5-figure gifts, employee giving, and matching gift opportunities.
- Strategy support: Support the Director, CFR in executing the CFR team’s annual strategy by ensuring quarterly goals are met, metrics are being effectively implemented and administrative support is provided.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Motivated by exceptional customer service; warm, friendly.
- Exceptional project manager – effectively plans and executes short- and long-term projects.
- Committed to our mission of inspiring, empowering, and connecting people to change their world.
- Communicates proactively and collaborates effectively with others to achieve objectives and meet deadlines.
- Strong prioritization skills to effectively juggle short-term and long-term tasks and responsibilities in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
- Adept at navigating the intricacies of tactical fundraising systems/processes (e.g., prospect tracking and scheduling, project management software, CRM maintenance, etc.).
Company: Obama Foundation
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A