Website Newark Liberty International Airport
Promotes and sells the Company’s services and products to aircraft passengers and crew. Handles and coordinates customer service requests in a professional and courteous manner to ensure the best possible service.
- Ensure that all documentation, receipts, transactions, accounting records, etc. are accurately completed, processed, and forwarded to the appropriate parties.
- Maintain working knowledge of Signature’s facilities, services, website, surrounding areas, and other information commonly required by Signature customers.
- Maintain the appearance of the interior airport facility and replenishing complementary beverages/supplies, as outlined in the facility appearance standard.
- Communicate with customers via telephone, fax, face to face, e-mail, ConciAir System, Unicom/air to ground radio.
- Receive aircraft service orders and direct line service personnel as appropriate to accomplish service requests in accordance with the Customer Service Manual.
- Assisting pilots with airport, landing, and current weather information.
- Initiating emergency response procedures for aircraft in urgent or distress situations.
- Recommend improvements in standards, administrative procedures, facilities, methods, and practices to the appropriate Signature management personnel.
- Enforce good housekeeping practices through daily inspections of assigned areas for cleanliness, neatness, and compliance with regulations and policies.
- Respond to vendor, customer, and employee questions/concerns in an efficient and effective manner.
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate (both written and orally) in English.
- Excellent typing skills
- Proficient in computer operations (internet, email, word).
- Knowledge of radio procedures and protocols preferred.
- Handle and prioritize multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to perform light to medium lifting as necessary
Qualification & Experience:
- Prior experience working in an airport or Fixed Base Operation environment preferred.
- Prior hospitality experience preferred.
Company: Newark Liberty International Airport
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A