Website Newark Liberty International Airport
- The primary purpose of the Distribution/Materials Handler position is to receive and verify all incoming mail, packages, supplies, and other items and ensure prompt and accurate delivery of said items from the mailroom and receiving areas to the appropriate departments and/or individuals within the University Hospital community.
- As necessary, transports mail, packages, and passengers in University Hospital vehicles.
- Ensures accountability is maintained throughout these activities.
- Six (6) months of clerical experience involving the handling and/or delivery of mail, packages, supplies, or other items is preferred.
- Ability to read, write, speak, understand, and communicate in English sufficiently to perform the duties of the position.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED Certification is preferred.
Company: Newark Liberty International Airport
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Newark, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A