Responsible for planning, arranging, scheduling, coordinating and delivering training to lodging personnel to support Navy Lodging Program NLP operating standards.
- Assesses effectiveness of training and develops corrective measurestraining to meet program standards as applicable.
- Prepares and maintains an uptodate local training schedule.
- Training duties include but are not limited to:
- Implements conducts and administers training programs to support NLP service and operating standards.
- Maintains online and local training related records using a range of software applications e.g. Word Excel PowerPoint Outlook etc. and online digital system ( Learning Management System).
- Provides support and guidance to YES Committee meetings and members. Demonstrates a welcoming manner and positive attitude using effective communication skills. Works under direct supervision of the General Manager or the Assistant General Manager.
- The incumbent plans and carries out all the successive operations to complete assignments without direct assistance from the supervisor.
- Assignments are generally evaluated by the ability of staff to properly meet service and operating standards conformance to established policies and program requirements timeliness of activities and results of annual inspections.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Housekeeper/Custodial and Front Desk Trainer certification within 12 months of hire.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualification & Experience:
- Three years of responsible experience in nonroutine work that enabled the applicant to gain general understanding of the systems methods and administrative machinery for accomplishing work.
- The ability to analyze problems apply sound judgment in assessing practical implications of alternative solutions and resolving the problems presented and the ability to communicate effectively with others both orally and in writing.
Company: Navy Exchange Service Command (NEXCOM)
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Portsmouth, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A