Website National Weather Service
This is a public notice of upcoming announcements for FAA Scientific, Technical, Engineering, and mathematics (STEM) positions. Positions may be announced at the FV-H through K or FG 11 through 15.
- This series includes all positions the duties of which are to advise on, administer, supervise, or perform work that requires professional education and training in the field of mathematics.
- This work includes research on basic mathematical principles, methods, procedures, techniques or relationships; the development of mathematical methods in the solution of a variety of scientific, engineering, economic and military problems,
- where the exactitude of the relationships, the rigor and economy of mathematical operations, and the logical necessity of the results are the controlling considerations.
- Selective Service Registration is required for males born after 12/31/1959.
- Designated or Random Drug Testing required.
- US Citizenship is required.
Company: National Weather Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Plainsboro, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A