Website Minneapolis−Saint Paul International Airport
Delta Air Lines is the most awarded airline for customer satisfaction. We are looking for Customer Experience Specialists to join our high-energy call center environment. As a member of our Reservations team, you will join a service and sales-focused team passionate about listening to, caring for, and connecting with customers. In this role, you will answer calls in an efficient, courteous, and accurate manner, while assessing customer needs and offering solutions and additional products. Ideal candidates have the desire to make our customer’s travel not only outstanding but memorable.
- Paid training includes instruction, observation, exams and performance measures.
- Domestic and International Flight privileges for employees and eligible family members
- Competitive salary, industry-leading proﬁt sharing, and 401(k) with generous direct contribution and company match
- Access to subsidized and vetted Backup Care for children, adults, and pets through Care.com
- Career development programs are available for your long-term career goals
- Comprehensive health & welfare beneﬁts including medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability and life beneﬁts
- Embraces a diverse set of people, thinking, and styles.
- New hires are flexible in working PM shifts with 2 consecutive days off which will likely be offered midweek.
- Digital literacy in navigating web-based and airline-specific software applications, email, instant messaging, and internet searches.
- One year of experience working in sale or customer service is helpful, but not required.
- Reliable and committed to maintaining excellent attendance, performance, self-motivation, and goal attainment.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment background check and drug test.
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority.
- Demonstrate clear, cheerful, and courteous verbal and written communication using appropriate grammar, tone, and pronunciation.
- Where permitted by applicable law, you have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Delta Air Lines, Inc.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School graduate, GED or High School Equivalency.
Company: Minneapolis−Saint Paul International Airport
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A