Website Minneapolis−Saint Paul International Airport
Delta Air Lines is the most awarded airline for customer satisfaction. We are looking for Cargo Agents to join the Delta family. As a Customer Service Agent, you will work with an innovative team whose common goal is to ensure that our customers’ cargo arrives safely and on time to drive a positive customer experience. This team plays a key part in keeping our brand strong by maintaining professionalism and exhibiting a positive attitude inside and outside of work.
- Safely operate ground support equipment such as tugs, forklifts, and tow tractors.
- Subject to flexible work shifts, including working weekends and holidays.
- Safeguard Cargo and mail from damage, loss, and weather.
- Safely lift, load, unload, and transport mail and cargo to and from aircraft and be responsible for on-time shipments.
- Operate scanners and computers to ensure mail and cargo are routed correctly to the destination.
- Subject to working in inclement weather.
- Practice safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures while performing under time constraints.
- Safely driving and operating ground equipment such as tugs, forklifts, and tow tractors in areas of congestion.
- Practices safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- Repeatedly lift and load cargo onto carts and ensure each shipment reaches its destination.
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority.
- Must successfully complete relevant training classes.
- Must be able to drive and safely operate a forklift, baggage tug, and tow tractor.
- Ability to frequently lift bags or items weighing up to and including 50 pounds.
- Ability to occasionally lift bags or items weighing between 50 and 70 pounds.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Incremental training for additional responsibilities such as handling specialized processes, equipment, and products can be required.
- Must be proficient in English.
- Should project a professional image.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Be willing to work a fixed and/or rotating schedule including afternoons, evenings, weekends, and holidays in all weather conditions.
- Able to work in various climates inside and outside the warehouse.
- Pass a post-offer pre-employment drug test.
- Should have excellent oral and verbal communication skills and be able to comprehend detailed job instructions.
- Embraces diverse people, thinking, and styles.
- Possess basic computer skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School diploma, GED, or High School Equivalency.
Company: Minneapolis−Saint Paul International Airport
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A