Website Minneapolis−Saint Paul International Airport
Endeavor Air, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, takes pride in delivering a safe, reliable, and customer-focused travel experience. Flying as Delta Connection, Endeavor operates more than 900 daily flights to 140 destinations in the United States, Canada, and the Caribbean. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minn., Endeavor operates six crew bases and 11 maintenance bases across the country.
- With a focus on customer service, effectively communicate verbally while making public address announcements, performing safety demonstrations, and providing instructions and timely informational updates.
- Provide customer service assistance such as lifting, transporting and stowing luggage into overhead bins or storage areas.
- The work involves travel in an aircraft under pressurized conditions and airport operations environment.
- Work both independently and as part of a team to accomplish work tasks.
- Prepare and serve meals, snacks, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages as well as receive and process payments for purchased items.
- Answer customers’ questions and provide assistance when necessary, particularly to individuals needing special assistance (such as unaccompanied minors, individuals with special needs, and the elderly).
- Ensure the aircraft and customers are in full compliance with policies, procedures, regulations, and safety guidance.
- Maintain professional appearance and compliance with uniform and appearance guidelines.
- Perform all work activities in accordance with established standards, policies, laws, and regulations, including Federal Aviation Administration regulations. Respond effectively during emergency situations. Provide emergency medical assistance (e.g., performing CPR and basic first aid) to assist individuals in distress.
- Ensure the safety and comfort of customers by providing every customer with the very best service on our aircraft.
- Work in confined spaces with exposure to the following: nuts, animals, latex gloves, perfumes, cleaning solvents, fumes, dust, pet dander, etc. Individuals with allergies must have the ability to effectively manage allergies in accordance with onboard service standards to perform job responsibilities in this environment.
- Project and maintain a positive attitude and composure at all times.
- Manage time to complete required work assignments and to ensure overall punctuality.
- Adjust work activities to adapt to changing work conditions, such as scheduling changes.
- Ability to use computers and work with basic programs like Microsoft Outlook and Word to receive information, communicate with others, and to complete work tasks.
- Familiarity with mobile handheld devices is required.
- Be engaged and informed on all company and departmental communication to ensure the latest updates are understood and implemented.
- Ability to be dependable, flexible and committed to completing work assignments per the Endeavor Air standard.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays, as required.
- Ability to report to work at your assigned base within 2 hours.
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand English fluently.
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Communicate in writing to complete paperwork and detailed reports regarding incidents and/or discrepancies.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent. BA/BS college degree preferred or a combination of education and related experience.
- Meet minimum age requirement of 21 years of age.
Company: Minneapolis−Saint Paul International Airport
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A