Website NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
Performs multiple complex technology activities that support major information systems throughout NewYork-Presbyterian. Provides technical expertise for Information Services initiatives throughout NYP. Applies comprehensive technical knowledge to the assigned system(s), and provides technical information support to Information Services staff as well as end-users. May provide consultation on projects and is considered to be a technical expert for assigned system(s). Proficient understanding of Azure DevOps processes – CI/CD front and center.
- Excellent understanding of distributed, hybrid systems.
- Microsoft Server and Virtualization.
- Monitor and manage applications and infrastructure.
- Emphasis on Azure Cloud – building serverless application and services.
- Azure – Networking, Application Services, Storage, Vaults, ML.
- Networking / DNS.
- Ability to work under pressure, to troubleshoot distributed systems.
- Extensive experience working with git (or other version control systems) for collaborative code development and management.
- Expert level in building and maintaining IIS web servers, hosting hundreds of applications.
- Great communications skills necessary, to collaborate with various technical and non-technical teams.
- Perform tuning of application stacks.
- Hands-on experience in building Azure Pipelines for .Net, Java and Python Application Services.
- 6-8 years of related work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/related discipline or related work experience 6-8 years.
Company: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A