Website NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, Information Technology is at the forefront of our patient experience. As the #1 hospital in New York and #5 in the Nation (U.S. News & World Report), we are committed to excellence in patient care, research, education and community service. Innovative technology, such as telehealth, remote patient monitoring and robotics, drive our initiatives addressing large-scale challenges that will yield better outcomes for patients and their families. Join our team to develop your career while creating solutions and services that will improve the health and well-being of the communities we serve. Start your journey with us today!
- The Lead Epic Analyst is responsible for providing the highest level of tactical and operational support for the implementation of Enterprise Clinical IT systems.
- Assists, facilitates, and leads the design, implementation, optimization, change management and issue resolution related to the enterprise system and the clinical and business workflows it supports.
- Requires extensive experience working with enterprise systems such as the Epic platform as well as the applicable clinical and/or business workflows.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, written and verbal communications skills. Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Epic Module Certification
- 4+ years of previous work related experience
- Familiarity with either clinical or financial systems
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Company: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A