Merit Medical Systems, Inc.
About the job
Summary Of Duties
Performs cycle counting of inventory to ensure accurate quantities and values.
Essential Functions Performed
- Performs cycle counting of inventory to ensure accurate quantities and values.
- Reconciles physical count to database to determine if adjustments are necessary.
- Generates inventory, error, expired lot/scrap, Daifuku/Oracle balance reports.
- Works with other departments to ensure inventory transactions are done accurately.
- Keep ER.0 location clean and current; and does real time research and adjustments as needed.
- Performs other related tasks, as needed.
Essential Physical/Environmental Demands
- Lifting — Not to exceed 50 lbs. — local practice may apply
- Color perception
- Depth perception
- Field of vision/peripheral
- Fine motor skills
Summary Of Minimum Qualifications
- Educational experience equivalent to a minimum of a high school diploma.
- Work related experience equivalent to two years in the lot number control field or related area.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work under strict time constraints and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Ability to follow through on details and complete tasks with a minimum amount of direct supervision.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word processing, database and other applicable software programs
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others.
- Cycle count
- Data entry
Merit Medical Systems, Inc., an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V, is a dynamic, progressive and innovative company with a strong global presence. Our culture is highly energetic, family friendly, values its employees, and promotes them as standard business practice. To see what it is like to work at Merit take a look at our new recruiting video on YouTube at www.youtube.com/meritmedical to see the video titled “Great people, Great products, Great Company”. Merit currently has the above opening located in South Jordan, Utah. Excellent compensation and benefits packages will be offered to the right candidate.
COMPANY HISTORY Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ, MMSI) was founded in 1987 by Fred P. Lampropoulos. Merit develops, manufactures and markets single-use medical devices primarily for diagnosing and treating cardiovascular and vascular disease. Merit has been successful in introducing and marketing innovative, high-quality products through its expertise in new product design and its capabilities in injection and insert molding of plastics; the application of its proprietary electronic and sensor-based technologies; and wire, extrusion and catheter technologies. Merit also develops and markets embolotherapeutic products for the treatment of uterine fibroids, hypervascularized tumors, and arteriovenous malformations. Embolotherapy procedures are primarily performed by interventional radiologists and use bioengineered microspheres to create targeted vascular occlusion and drug delivery. The Company is utilizing its competitive advantages and technologies to develop and offer products that address a wide range of needs related to cardiology and radiology procedures performed in hospitals. Sales are made primarily to U.S. hospitals through a direct sales force. The Company markets its products in over 60 countries worldwide, utilizing a direct sales force in Europe, and distributors for the remainder of the world.
MERIT MEDICAL SYSTEMS, INC.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D/V