Merit Medical Systems, Inc.
About the job
Summary Of Duties
This position supports recruiting efforts for the corporation. (Spanish Bi-lingual preferred)
Essential Functions Performed
- Sources, recruits, interviews, tests and selects candidates for exempt and non-exempt positions.
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team to build and deliver impactive social media campaigns and content strategy including but not limited to paid social advertising, search engine optimization and digital content creation
- Works closely with managers to determine hiring needs, provide suggestions/ideas regarding how best to meet their recruiting efforts, and then implement those actions to meet hiring goals.
- Identifies sources of candidates and initiates and maintains relationships with outside sources such as employment agencies, recruiters, job boards, networking sites, and job fair sponsors.
- Assists with the evaluation, selection criteria and testing techniques to ensure compliance to standards; develops and implements revisions.
- Actively involved with the recruiting software, training employees on its use, and interfacing with the vendor.
- Accepts and evaluates applications and resumes; conducts screening interviews for potential employees; checks personal and professional references; and makes job offers.
- Works with departmental personnel to refer qualified applicants and take care of recruiting or on-boarding tasks that are needed.
- Ensures adherence to all federal, state, and local regulations governing the employment process.
- May participate in new employee orientation.
- May participate in ongoing process improvement, recruiting technical projects, and researching and implementing best practices.
- Performs other related duties and tasks as required.
Summary Of Minimum Qualifications
- Educational experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- A minimum of four years of Human Resources experience in recruitment, interviewing and selection.
- Ability to interview employees, resolve concerns, and obtain employee information.
- A general knowledge of all facets of the human resource function in organizations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to facilitate communication between employees and management.
- Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word processing, database and other applicable software programs. Ability to work well with all levels of the company and answer questions regarding policy and procedure.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work under strict time constraints..
- Staffing assessment
- Negotiation/offer finalization
- New hire on-boarding
- Verbal/written communication skills
- Selection criteria/testing
- Federal/state/local employment law knowledge
- Computer skills.
Merit Medical Systems, Inc., an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V, is a dynamic, progressive and innovative company with a strong global presence. Our culture is highly energetic, family friendly, values its employees, and promotes them as standard business practice. To see what it is like to work at Merit take a look at our new recruiting video on YouTube at www.youtube.com/meritmedical to see the video titled “Great people, Great products, Great Company”. Merit currently has the above opening located in South Jordan, Utah. Excellent compensation and benefits packages will be offered to the right candidate.
COMPANY HISTORY Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ, MMSI) was founded in 1987 by Fred P. Lampropoulos. Merit develops, manufactures and markets single-use medical devices primarily for diagnosing and treating cardiovascular and vascular disease. Merit has been successful in introducing and marketing innovative, high-quality products through its expertise in new product design and its capabilities in injection and insert molding of plastics; the application of its proprietary electronic and sensor-based technologies; and wire, extrusion and catheter technologies. Merit also develops and markets embolotherapeutic products for the treatment of uterine fibroids, hypervascularized tumors, and arteriovenous malformations. Embolotherapy procedures are primarily performed by interventional radiologists and use bioengineered microspheres to create targeted vascular occlusion and drug delivery. The Company is utilizing its competitive advantages and technologies to develop and offer products that address a wide range of needs related to cardiology and radiology procedures performed in hospitals. Sales are made primarily to U.S. hospitals through a direct sales force. The Company markets its products in over 60 countries worldwide, utilizing a direct sales force in Europe, and distributors for the remainder of the world.
MERIT MEDICAL SYSTEMS, INC.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D/V